How to install OS on KVM VPS
GreenCloudVPS is using Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) as the VPS management system for the KVM VPS.
You have two ways to reinstall VPS – via SolusVM Control Panel or in the Client Area.
Method 1: In the Client Area
1. Log into your account with the link: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/clientarea.php
Then you are in the client area.
2. Choose the service you want to reinstall to see details
You can see management page of the VPS after that:
3. Click Rebuild and choose the desired OS then click on Reinstall:
After that, the VPS is rebuilt and you will see the new VPS password:
Method 2: Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM)
1. First, log in to our SolusVM Control Panel via the link we sent you in the VPS information email.
2. Going to Website: https://cp.greencloudvps.com/
-> Click “manage” the VPS want to reinstall:
3. Then click on Reinstall:
4. Choose the desired OS then click on Reinstall:
Please make sure to take note of the password down because it will be shown 1 time only!
After that wait 5-10 mins for the installation to finish. You can also check the process by using the VNC feature.